As we were casually perusing BookTube, we stumbled upon a tag originally created by RayKayBooks called “Would You Rather?”, and we decided to give it a go! Because we are basically one person, all of our answers were the same, so the answers you read come from both of us.
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Trilogies – You have more time to get invested in a story with a series rather than a standalone.
2. Read only female or male authors?
Female – This was honestly a coincidence, but all of our favorite YA authors happen to be female. Men, step it up.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Amazon – Unfortunately, we’re cheap. Also, the closest Barnes & Noble is an hour and a half away. We do work at a Books-A-Million, but sometimes that discount isn’t even enough.
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Movies – Movies have a bigger budget, so one would hope that would, in turn, make for a better adaptation. TV shows are great but oftentimes cheesy.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books per week – Who would want to read ONLY 5 pages a day??? This way ensures we get through our massive TBRs.
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Author – Ultimate book-lovers goal, so yeah.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
New ones we haven’t read before – Again, TBRs come to mind. Who would want to reread the same stuff over and over?
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
Booksellers – Books-A-Million bros (see #3)
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Only read our favorite genre – What kind of question is this?
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical – Let’s get physical, physical. I wanna get physical. Let’s get into physical. Let me hear your pages turn, your pages turn.
Do you agree with our answers? Leave your “Would You Rather” answers in the comments below or tag us in your post!