One of the best parts of being a professional fan-girl is shipping – finding a one-true-pairing in a book that you love and being fully invested in the wellbeing of this fictional couple. It’s infuriating and downright saddening at times, but those few moments of adorable interactions between two characters destined for each other make it all worth the pain.
*These are in no particular order because love shouldn’t be ranked.
1. “Feysand” – Feyre and Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses series
2. “Cresswell” – Carswell Thorne and Cress from the Lunar Chronicles
3. “Bughead” – Betty and Jughead from Riverdale
4. “Warnette” – Warner and Juliette from the Shatter Me series
5. “Moah”, “Nara” ??? – Noah Shaw and Mara Dyer from the Mara Dyer trilogy
Do you share any of our favorite ships? Which couples make your top 5 list? Let us know in the comments!