To sum up February, Ashley is better at sticking to a TBR list than Katie is. Here’s what we did end up reading in February!
1. The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross – 4 out of 5 stars
2. Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre – 4 out of 5 stars
3. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertali – 4.5 out of 5 stars
4. One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus – 4 out of 5 stars
5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – 5 out of 5 stars
6. Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston – 4 out of 5 stars
Total: 6 books, Average Rating: 4.25 stars
1. The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims – 4 out of 5 stars
2. Wild Blue Wonder by Carlie Sorosiak – 3 out of 5 stars
3. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertali – 4 out of 5 stars
4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – 4 out of 5 stars
5. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi – 4 out of 5 stars
6. Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston – 3.5 out of 5 stars
Total: 6, Average Rating: 3.75 stars
And our TBRs for March:
Also this month, we will be participating in the blog tour for Crimson Ash by Haley Sulich! Crimson Ash is a dystopian novel about two sisters, one kidnapped and turned into a mindless soldier by the government, the other working with rebels to get her back. Make sure to stop by the launch at That Bookshelf Bitch on the 5th and follow along through release on the 10th!
What books did you read in the month of February? What are your reading plans for March? Let us know below!