Hey, everyone! We’ve had an interesting past few weeks where we’ve had some discussions about the future of our blog. Ashley has decided to put blogging on hold for now, and as sad as I am to see her go and rock this thing solo, I’m over-the-moon excited for her and Austin. Baby Everly will be overwhelmingly loved and cared for, and Ashley will be an amazing mother. So, that means that Lost in Pages will be a solo blog — just me! I’ll still be posting reviews and fun tags (hopefully regularly!), so fret not. Lost in Pages is still going to be a thing. Maybe Ashley can even guest post in the future?
Now, onto what I read this month!
1. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan — 5 out of 5 stars
2. Hearts Made for Breaking by Jen Klein — 3 out of 5 stars
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (reread) — 4 out of 5 stars
4. Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte — 4.5 out of 5 stars
5. A Study in Emerald by Neil Gaiman — 4 out of 5 stars
6. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (reread) — 3 out of 5 stars
7. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han — 3 out of 5 stars
8. Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han — 3 out of 5 stars
9. Lumberjanes by Noelle Stevenson — 4 out of 5 stars
10. Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi (reread) — 5 out of 5 stars
Total: 10 , Average Rating: 3.85 stars
Here are my reading plans for the month of August! I’m hoping to also take part in the Throne of Glass reread being hosted by Bloomsbury. Technically this started at the beginning of July, but I already reread Throne of Glass, so I’ll just catch up!
I also have plans to work my way through all of Cassandra Clare’s books before the release of Queen of Air and Darkness, so we’ll see how that goes!
Here’s to a good reading month!
What was your favorite book you read in July? What are your reading plans for August? Let me know below!