Hello, everyone! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but August is officially over. Summer is coming to an end — thankfully because I love fall and winter — and the wave of fall/winter releases in upon us! I absolutely can’t wait for the weather to change, the leaves to fall, and Halloween decorations to be put up. Ashley is also due in 13 short weeks, so that’s just as exciting! Basically, a lot is happening in the next weeks, but let’s wrap up August and talk about what I read! Somehow, I’m 7 books ahead on my Goodreads reading goal, so hopefully I can keep that up.
1. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Huang — 3 out of 5 stars
2. Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West — 2.5 out of 5 stars
3. A Touch of Gold by Annie Sullivan — 3.75 out of 5 stars
4. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (reread) — 4 out of 5 stars
5. Idle Days by Thomas Desaulniers-Brousseau — 2 out of 5 stars
6. Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett — 3 out of 5 stars
Total read: 6, Average rating: 3.04 stars
All in all, not a great reading month for me. I definitely feel like September will be much better! Here are the books I plan to read!
I’m planning on posting reviews/recaps for the Stalking Jack the Ripper books in preparation for the release of Escaping From Houdini, so be sure to check back later this month for those. I’m also going to be a part of Alexandra Warwick’s blog tour for the release of The Demon Race, so I’ll have a review and an author interview posted on September 14th! September is shaping up to be a great reading month, so I can’t wait!
Until next time,
What was your favorite book you read in August? What books are you planning on reading in September? Let me know down below!