Hello, everyone! I saw this tag on Sophril Reads’ blog, and it looked interesting enough to give a shot! So without any further ado, let’s get into the questions.
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
One or two, usually no more. If I start something and I’m not instantly feeling it, I’ll pick something else up and come back to it afterward.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when you switch books?
Whenever the mood strikes, honestly. If it’s getting to a slow part or I’ve lost interest, I stop and switch books so that I don’t burn myself out on it.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
Nah, I rarely use bookmarks because I read mostly in a sitting or two.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
Either with me or on my reading chair — yes, I have a reading chair.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
Usually evenings or nights. I’m a night owl, so I get most of my reading done late in the day.
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
Typically I finish a book in a sitting, so that can be anywhere from 3-5 hours, depending on the length of the book. If I’m just casually reading, usually an hour or two.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
Always, I don’t want to mess the jacket up.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting in my comfy reading chair.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Sometimes. I don’t go very many places besides work and my parents’ house, and I can’t really read at either place. So most of the time, they stay in my reading room.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
If there’s a particularly interesting part, I’ll post an update. If not, I always update the page number every time I stop reading.
That’s it! Feel free to tag yourself and answer the questions.
Until next time,
What are you currently reading? What are your reading habits like? Let me know below!