Hello, everyone! I had a very interesting reading month for October. I went into the month thinking that I’d read nothing but spooky books, but then I randomly got on a new adult/romance kick about halfway through? It was not at all according to my TBR plans, but hey, I read something though.
1. Easy by Tammara Webber — 3 out of 5 stars
2. The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White — 4 out of 5 stars
3. More Than This by Jay McLean — 3 out of 5 stars
4. More Than Her by Jay McLean — 4 out of 5 stars
5. More Than Him by Jay McLean — 4 out of 5 stars
6. Damsel by Elena K. Arnold — 2 out of 5 stars
Total Read: 6, Average Rating: 3.33 stars
I’m not sure why I make TBR lists because I very rarely stick to them, but here’s my plan for November!
I’m really excited for the newest Noah Shaw book, so I definitely want to get to those two at least! There are some good books coming out this month, so be sure to look for those!
Until next time,
What was your favorite book you read in October? What do you want to read in November? Let me know in the comments down below!