Hello, everyone! We’ve made it to the final month of 2018, and I can’t believe it. This year has had its ups and downs, and I am super ready to see what 2019 brings for me! Like every other month this year, it’s time to talk about what I read and my plans for December’s reads!
1. Slammed by Colleen Hoover – 3 out of 5 stars
2. Down London Road by Samantha Young – 3 out of 5 stars
3. The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman – 3 out of 5 stars
4. Come Back to Me by Mila Gray – 3 out of 5 stars
5. Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith – 3 out of 5 stars
6. Even If I Fall by Abigail Johnson – 4 out of 5 stars
7. Run Away With Me by Mila Gray – 3.5 out of 5 stars
8. Roomies by Christina Lauren – 3 out of 5 stars
9. Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren – 3.5 out of 5 stars
Total Read: 9, Average Rating: 3.22 stars
This month was a giant romance month for me. I’m not sure why I was in the mood to read nothing but contemporary, but I got a lot closer to finishing my Goodreads goal because of them!
December is going to be a busy month – I work retail, yuck – so I’m not expecting to read a lot. I only need 1 more book to complete my Goodreads goal, so I can definitely do it! I did end up changing it from 85 down to 80 because I know I won’t get a lot of reading done in the next couple of weeks. Is that cheating? Oh well.
I’ve been making my way through the Sadie audiobook, so I’ll definitely finish it soon!
So, that’s all! I’m not giving myself any more TBR goals because I don’t want to overwhelm myself. Christmas is a lot, so if I read anything more than just Sadie, I’ll be surprised!
Until next time,
What was your favorite book you read in November? Let me know in the comments below!