December Wrap Up | January TBR

Hello, everyone! Typically, this is the part of the post where I talk about the books I read last month. Sadly, I have none. I know, I know…sad. But in my defense, the holidays are a rough time. I’ve said it before, and I’ll always say it again, retail during the holiday season is the worst. I was exhausted 95% of the time, and the other 5% of energy I had left went toward Christmas shopping. I’m hoping that 2019 can bring back my reading excitement. New year, new me… that’s a thing, right?

long-page-break

As far as books I plan to read in January, I have a list! A lot of awesome books are being released this month, so I hope I can get to them all. I’m also starting a new habit of reading at least 1-2 older books from my shelves, so I’ll throw those into this TBR too.

copy-of-katie

39863498

30097276

35105833

40240290

10194157

long-page-break

Here’s to hoping I can pick some books up this month!

Until next time,

a-4


What books did you read in December? What’s on your TBR for January? Let me know in the comments below!


2 thoughts on “December Wrap Up | January TBR

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s